Barndoors, Gel Frames etc

Paul Roberts

Used Lighting, AC lighting used stock list, ebay

Cheers, I've been considering Used Lighting as their customer service is very good. Ebay I'm always dubious of using for obvious reasons. As for AC Lighting I'll look there as well as I've not been on their site before.

Thanks once again.

no problem

yes - Used Lighting are incredibly helpful and stock good kit. Only thing I would say is that the descriptions are sometime slightly lacking.

Very good cust service and packaging tho.

AC have failry high prices. The second hand sales list in the Lighting FAQ here may be worth a traul through

AC have failry high prices. The second hand sales list in the Lighting FAQ here may be worth a traul through

I will look at AC, even if the prices are high it could be more beneficial in the long run.

My school are the type that don't like spending money, and, unfortunately don't see maintaining the theatre lighting as a priority (well heh, aren't most others like that). What they don't realise is the cheaper the product is the more chance it won't last as long and will have to be replaced resulting in more cash being spent.

Archived