Big Lite 4.5

tanko

Hi Gang,

in the middle of a job at the moment where we have been asked to find an alternative for syncrolites.

So with that in mind the sort of thing that I am on the search for is a 4-5K SINGLE beam search light, DMX controllable, colour changing an added bonus.

I did some time ago come across a product called 'BIG LITE' manufactured by Zap technologies, however there only distributor seems to be martin pro in the US.

I have a feeling there is a German rental company with them in there inventory, so if anyone has any ideas, drop us a line!

Ta

Tank

laserhire birmingham have some big search light efforts. Don't do colour changing and I think movement is 1 axis only. They don't have anything in front of the lamp (aside from glass I mean) - so no focusing, colour changing mechanical dimming (nor electric - discharge lamps of some flavour). Not sure if it's the effect your looking for, but it was just what we wanted. They are however DMX able.

Cheers for all your help guys.

Spoke to procon in germany, who have them, and they have got us to deal with there UK partners essential to get a quote on the big lite.

cheers all

Tank

Fineline in Bristol do thier own make or beam light. It is friggin massive and huge!

I dont know much details about them, they had only just been tested last time I saw them.

But they would be worth a call, as I think that they have all the requiremnets your after. EG, colour, DMX etc etc.

And they are UK based!

(I have nothing to do with the company btw)

Hi Gang,

in the middle of a job at the moment where we have been asked to find an alternative for syncrolites.

So with that in mind the sort of thing that I am on the search for is a 4-5K SINGLE beam search light, DMX controllable, colour changing an added bonus.

I did some time ago come across a product called 'BIG LITE' manufactured by Zap technologies, however there only distributor seems to be martin pro in the US.

I have a feeling there is a German rental company with them in there inventory, so if anyone has any ideas, drop us a line!

Ta

Tank

You are right about the big light. Just put 6 of them in the back of a truck for a little festival tour that I am about to start. We sourced ours from Chameleon in Paris. From my one day of seeing them they are fantastic and there's nothing else out there to beat them. They are also fully weather proofed if you want to use them outdoors. Go get some!

It has full pan tilt, CMY colour mixing via gel strings. Runs on 32A 3PH. Draws 10A per phase when fully on.

Archived