Abtt Pyro Course

Brian

Just to publicly thank Lincoln and his team for an excellent ABTT pyro course yesterday in Warwick (and the ABTT for running it).

Like many of you, I've been rigging and firing pyros for longer than I care to remember but I still came away from the day feeling that I'd learned something new. It was fascinating to see demos of, and then rig and fire, pyros that we never normally get to use. Let's face it, the most we normally get to use is a few boxes of Theatrical Flash every panto; I'm sure most of us on the course will never again get to rig and fire 50' Stage Mines (in a venue with a 30' ceiling :o ).

If anyone was wondering if the course is worth doing then I'd have to say YES (and I paid with my own money to go on it).

Oh; and well done to the team who manged to fire their pyro into the ventilation duct, great shot :angry:

Another Oh; and a big 'HI' to the others on the course with me, nice to meet you all.

Another another Oh; Lincoln, I didn't mention the 'you know what' :D

Thanks again

Archived