Dimmers with 5amp Sockets

allsounds

The clue is in the topic. We already have 3 pulsar dimmers that are 6 channel with 5amp sockets. we are looking to add one more dimmer however all the plugs are obviously 5amp - does anyone know of anybody that still sells dimmers with 5amp sockets on them? I have been googling and searching for hours but have come to a dead end. If you cant get new ones, which I am presuming you cant, do you have any suggestions as to where id find one? - cheers

Matt

The clue is in the topic. We already have 3 pulsar dimmers that are 6 channel with 5amp sockets. we are looking to add one more dimmer however all the plugs are obviously 5amp - does anyone know of anybody that still sells dimmers with 5amp sockets on them? I have been googling and searching for hours but have come to a dead end. If you cant get new ones, which I am presuming you cant, do you have any suggestions as to where id find one? - cheers

Matt

Not really a lighting guy but have a look here

http://www.onestopfilmshop.com/Shop/product.php?xProd=16211

I use them alot for my FX equipment

HTH

Hi

I have a 5 amp dimmer that I am looking to sell. I bought it in October but it wouldn't work with the lx desk I had so has been sitting in my garage ever since. I also have some 5 amp extension leads with them if you would like those?

Perhaps you could PM me with an offer. You'd probably be better picking it up - it's pretty heavy - I live in Wigan.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

Em

x

Perhaps you could PM me

Pm Sent

In the Lighting FAQ there are suppliers of used lighting products. Take a look and you may find someone with a dimmer with 5A sockets

Cheers - had looked at most of those already although with no luck

Failing that, why not make up adaptor leads from (whatever) to 5A sockets?

That was an idea I had thought of but the cost of the adaptor leads would use up a lot of the budget we have

thanks to all that have replied - if anyone else has any 5amp dimmers that they have PM me as would be interested

Matt

Archived