Please help an obsessive moron

Rob the Spark

Hi, I have an old Strand tempus M24 console, complete with effects unit! It has after many years of faithful service now sadly died. I am now desperatly trying to obtain a copy of the electronic layout or circuit diagram. I no longer use the desk but it would be nice to get it working again for old times sake, as this was the first memory desk I ever owned.

If anyone has a copy or knows where I could possibly get one from I would much appreciate it.

Hi, thanks for the advice. I have tried to contact the strand archive on a few occasions with no success. As for John Wright from strand, do you have any contact details for him? I've managed to to find an address for the service department which covers "UK, Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, Middle East & South Africa" so I will wait and see what results that produces

Hi, I have an old Strand tempus M24 console, complete with effects unit! It has after many years of faithful service now sadly died. I am now desperatly trying to obtain a copy of the electronic layout or circuit diagram.

Hi.

I've just dropped a mail to a couple of my Strand contacts asking if either of them can assist - will PM you as and when I get a reply.

TD

HI

The number you need is 02087359794

ask for either john wright or bill richards

tell them I sent you

failling that try keith hartley at white light north his number is 01422839651

Once again tell keith I sent you

Baz

Opera North

COntact the service department at Strand, and see if you can speak to John Wright - he's the "man who can" at Strand, chances are he'll know where you can get your hands on a copy.

PM'd OP with John Wright's e-mail address.

Archived