Large PA

tev_2

I've got some cracking 42" 100v horns and some scaff towers, that would do the job admirably. No problem to make sure your outdoor audience of 10,000 people get to hear what is said, and probably just within your budget too.

Ohhhhhh, hang on a minute, perhaps that's not going to be suitable!

In other words, urine-extraction aside, "what are you going to be using it for?" - rock bands, dance parties, political rallies? That would help people give some recommendations, notwithstanding budget deficiencies!

Oh, and if it's a massive agricultural show or something, you DO want the 42" horns, ** laughs out loud **.

Good luck

To get a good idea of second hand prices, you should look at Bob Kelly's site. It's where most of the decent second hand kit is available and the prices are pretty spot on. As has been said, you really aren't going to get what you need for £15,000.

I'd second this, (just been on there).

What'd your opinion of HK R series? - I understand that's a good point-source array system.

There's also some Martin Audio packages and EAW KF850 packages on there, that might be at the top end of your budget.

Si

After looking in to some other aspects of the project 10,000 people was a bit of an over estimate - 5000 is likely to be the top end, though ill say again all these fingers are purely estimates and im partly just trying to gather info. ** laughs out loud **, ill let you know how I get on!

Tev

Archived