Im looking for a man...

Trundle

Hi all,

Not sure were to post this..

Am after a man who works for stage electrics, have tried the website and he is not on there, and have emailed SLX but nothing back. His name is Morris Morishby - something like that cannot read his writing very well! He gave me his name but alas no contact details ! If we have anyone from SLX or that knows him! He is quite big in SLX and does alot of lighting for them! But if anybody here knows of him could they possibly put me in touch with him? It would be most apreciated .

Thank you

Trundle

Here's a novel idea - why not phone up their switchboard and ask for him? It's often company policy not to give out email addresses of specific people on general enquiries, but to forward the request to that person.

But if you phone, you get to speak to someone.... that's what switchboards are for...

Am after a man who works for stage electrics, have tried the website and he is not on there, and have emailed SLX but nothing back.

Have you tried phoning SLX?

Which depot haveyou contacted, or have you gone for the general e-mail on the webiste (which likely goes to Bristol)?

On what is the guy's name written?

Quotation?

Demand for payment?

Corporate letter?

This info might narrow the field a little...

TD

Just a shot in the dark, but you don't mean Maurice Marshall, do you? He doesn't exactly work for Stage Electrics ... he owns Stage Electrics. :)

A little off topic, but who else owns Stage Electrics. Something I have wondered for years. I think Adrian Searle does - but who else?

Just a shot in the dark, but you don't mean Maurice Marshall, do you? He doesn't exactly work for Stage Electrics ... he owns Stage Electrics. :)

A little off topic, but who else owns Stage Electrics. Something I have wondered for years. I think Adrian Searle does - but who else?

Think Peter Coleman is still a big cheese in Brum.....

Maurice Marshal-BiographyMaurice Marshal. Technical Training Supervisor. Maurice Marshal ... the founding partner of the entertainment technical supplies company, Stage Electrics. ...

www.northcott-theatre.co.uk/lx/maurice.html - 3k - Cached - Similar pages

That is all x :)

addendum; when I saw the title 'Im looking for a man', I thought to myself, "oh, youve just found him" (me) but alas, I was utterly dismayed. Anyhoo, the above is what Google had to offer after a brief "stage+electrics+maurice+marshall" search. Google. The all knowing.

The other chap at the top of the Stage Electrics 'tree' is David Whitehead. At least, he used to be - I have a sort of vague recollection of David (or perhaps it might even have been Maurice) selling off his interest in SLX some time ago.

No, Adrian searle is the Technical Manager... he doesn't own it!

hi

if you are looking to speak to someone high up in stage call the Avonmouth Branch on 011798272832

then select option 3 for all other enquierys

ask to speak to david whitehead as he is based there ans then ask how to contact maurice.

hope this helps a bit. I'm pretty sure david is still based in avonmouth's branch, he wqas when I last worked for them but that was a year ago

Archived