Stage Blacks

samtanner332

Hi

We have just bought some new stage blacks which we would like to keep clean and of the floor when not in use and I have seen that you can get some sort of sock or covers for them so they do not get ruined when not in use.

Has anybody seen these or now were to get them.

Thanks in advance

Sam

The ones I have seen are usually like a big sports bag - the ones where you have the zip that goes arround all three edges - I know when I had a scrim made up (for some reason the place I was at did not have a good black scrim) it came in a bag.

I agree, bribe costume. Or get a cricket bag (you know the ones where you can store almost an entire teams equiptment in it). They are nothing too special. Make sure you have a black one so that if you do not fly them to full height you can keep the bottom in the bag.

I thought the whole point was that they get dirty when you work. I've never been able to wear a top for more than a day, and a pair of trousers for more than maybe a couple before they get very unfriendly - how long do you intend wearing them before they get cleaned?

Archived