Lighting Console

Firewood1

Hello again,

Thanks for the response to my question about buying a used Hog 500 console. Does anybody know of any companies that have a Hog 500 for hire? I can't find any on the internet, surely somebody must have one. I can only find the Hog 1000, which is a little out of my budget.

Thanks

Thanks for that but they only have the Echelon/Hog 1000, and I am looking for the smaller desk called the Hog 500. I'll keep looking!

FYI, the Hog 500 and 1000 have the exact same channel and feature capabilities. The 1000 just has palette keys on the face, and 16 playbacks whereas the 500 has 8 playbacks, and palettes must be accessed from the screens.

- TIm

Thanks for that but they only have the Echelon/Hog 1000, and I am looking for the smaller desk called the Hog 500. I'll keep looking!

FYI, the Hog 500 and 1000 have the exact same channel and feature capabilities. The 1000 just has palette keys on the face, and 16 playbacks whereas the 500 has 8 playbacks, and palettes must be accessed from the screens.

- TIm

Thanks Tim,

I have used both consoles in the past but the Hog 1000 costs a huge amount more, and is out of my budget to hire. My search goes on for the Hog 500!

- TIm

Thanks Tim,

I have used both consoles in the past but the Hog 1000 costs a huge amount more, and is out of my budget to hire. My search goes on for the Hog 500!

Understood. I own a 500 (and not a 1000) for the same reason . . . . I fail to see how the palette panels can cost over $4K USD . . . . .

- Tim

Archived