Our House - Is It Touring?

Stu

As reminded by Peter, I've just discovered Our House closed 4 days ago. Which is a pain in the arse as I wanted to see it before it closed, and I could have sworn it was going in September.

Anyway. Does anyone know if it's going on tour. I think The Stage hinted at it, but does anyone know the official line?

Cheers

Stu

I got a letter y/day from the SM (as I wrote a letter to her, asking about work experience and info on touring/get out etc) She said that for the get out they had to be extra careful with the set as touring is a high possibilty. Also I went to see it thursday before it closed and the BBC was filming. And in letter she said that the show will be on BBC 3 over the christmas period!!

Also I went to see it thursday before it closed and the BBC was filming.  And in letter she said that the show will be on BBC 3 over the christmas period!!

Ah I had wondered if they'd filmed as there are clips on the website in 16:9 Widescreen, the BBC way of doing things now etc...

I look forward to that!

Stu

Archived