Quick Fatfrog User Tips

mac500

I have to say Mr Neuf, or the rather cunningly named K-nine (took me a while to get that  ;) ) that I second Ben's motion of awarding the Fat Frog manual the easiest to understand!

Cheers guys, I was wondering how long it would take someone to work out my user name ... simple if you were a French chemist :** laughs out loud **:

The signature should have given it away as well ... woof woof :o

Oh - I've only just got it.

Yeah, he impressed me with his cunning and sharp wit too!

(Look if they've built a desk that people recommend AND the manual is in human english then It's defiantly worth a play....)

And Welsh ;)

Hmm, not sure if I'd go that far ... I was born in Nottingham, but I have lived in Wales for the last 20 years :** laughs out loud **:

Cheers guys, I was wondering how long it would take someone to work out my user name  ... simple if you were a French chemist  :** laughs out loud **:

*waves arms madly in the air* I got it ages ago!!!!! can I have a zero88 t-shirt?

Oh dear god, shoot the boy now  ;)

Stu

Which 'boy' were you referring to .. me or Peter :** laughs out loud **:

Peter - it's allrite I was only joking anyway (I was referring to the want of a Zero 88 T-Shirt!)

It's quite a clever username you have yourself there!

Stu

(I was referring to the want of a Zero 88 T-Shirt!)

Gotta be better than a sainsburys one, eh stu?

Hmmm I left that place 9 months ago, and yet it's still an albatross round my neck...

:** laughs out loud **:

Stu

Hmm, makes you sound like an ancient mariner 

water bad joke

I imagine it was a weary time, a weary time.

How glazed each weary eye, as stacking shelves you did.

Since then at an uncertain hour, that agony returns (It's Ken Dodd again!)

It's very many years since I performed this as a wee lad, and I still remember some of the stanzas. It was even worse because I had trouble at the time pronouncing Rs so weary became weawy. (and even now, very occassionally I will say wight instead of right).

Ah, memories....

Archived