Looking for a

Jambo_UK

Hi all,

Its been a long time but I need help again,

I'm looking to re-do a studio down in my home town and I have doen the quotes up to a point where I'm looking for a product and can't find it.

I'm looking for simply an XLR patch panel with 3 lines of 12 XLR plugs mounted on a plate for a rack or 36 XLRs (Female) in total (or a prodcut that I could buy more of to acheive it.), as the studio will have three rooms to record from and they want a quick change solution compared to finding all the multicore ends and redoing the mixer when they could just switch the cables over on a patch,

If anyone knows of any products or links it could greatly help,

sorry its not a disco related question but it I know some of you work in professional studios and work with live music.

Thanks in advance

from

Jambo

Good afternoon!

You could get three of THESE from Thomann & pop in the XLRs yourself...

I think Canford may do some productrs similar to what you want. Thay are also able to custom make a panel to your specification, and you could have it all labelled up professionally, too. No harm in asking them for a quote...

Edit: I've just found some pre-loaded ones that you might be interested in at Canford: Link

Just a couple of thoughts...

Dave M.

Archived