Marshall Electronics CV365 camera

mrtc

Hi
I’ve acquired a Marshall CV365 but can’t get it to work. Does anyone have experience with these. 

It’s connected via the HDMI cable to a laptop but unable to see the camera in Qlab or OBS. Can anyone help 

TIA

I don't know the device, but I take it you have found the manual at https://marshall-usa.com/pdf/CV565-CV365_Manual.pdf and been through the trouble shooting section? 

Are you certain your laptop supports HDMI 'in' and is it configured to use it? Many do not, despite HDMI being a 2 way protocol) meaning a HDMI to USB converter with appropriate driver is required (preferably USB-C for video.) My current laptop has no HDMI either in or out.

• Like 1

Yes checked out the manual. 
good shout about HDMI in via laptop. I suspect that’s it. I do have an hdmi to usb converter so will give that a go. 
thanks 

• 2 weeks later...