LED RGB fixture with decent warm white performance - non moving head

q-light

Can anyone recommend a budget/reasonablely priced RGB Led fixture (non moving head) with decent warm white performance. This might be a bit optimistic but there must be something that is not high end.

thanks

You can get RGB W/W C/W LED COB theatre lights. I bought what was advertised as RGBWAL but turned out to be RGBWWCW fixtures. Having WW/CW allows you to set the desired colour temperature.

I was quite impressed when I got a demo of some fixtures with Lime emitters included. Bringing the lime up and down essentially shifts the white colour temp. 

This obviously depends on the quality of the other emitters, but for a mid-range brand it was really quite effective. 

(Was an ADJ moving light so not directly applicable OP's requirements here)

I doubt you'll get a decent white, warm or cold, from a plain RGB fixture, but add in lime/mint or WW +CW and things get better. We use ETC colorsource which are RGBL and they make a decent fist of whites - not perfect, but good. 

Thanks for the replies. Sorry it was a badly phrased question, I know that with just RGB you will never get a warm white tungsten type response. It's the bit that comes after the RGB like A or Y or WW that counts. Will look at Lime, sounds interesting.