Help! Lighting hire in Maidstone...

Stu

Hello All.

Extreme last minute gig has found my lighting rig in Maidstone (actually to be more precise Aylesford) minus a lighting desk. Anyone know of a hire co open on a Saturday nearby who might have a 12/24 DMX desk (elara type size).

Or - JSB, if you read this soon do you have anything small and diddy at your venue?

I'm not actually with the rig (meeting it in Sunday in St. Albans where there is a desk) so whatever anyone can help me with I'll have to pass onto the guys on the ground.

If anyone has any info please PM me (I'll be checking this again in the morning) or ring me on my mobile which is 07732 055665.

Stu

PS. Obviously this comes across as incredibly unorganised, but I did tell the band I wouldn't have a desk for this weekend to give them so they said they'd sort it out and now look who is bailing them out!!!

Many thanks to all that have replied with offers.

Someone at the Hazlitt proved to be very helpful in recommending a local hire company and they've got hold of a desk now.

Cheers

Stu

(PS. This'll teach them to go off without a desk!)

Archived