Sennheiser EW100 G3 - No RF

IJWesley

We have a EW100 G3 belt pack that has suddenly stopped transmitting RF. We have reset and checked everything thatwe can think of. Receiver shows "mute" even after re-syncing. Pack was OK a week ago. This week - no signal. Does anyone have any ideas what could be the problem.

Thanks. I'm pretty sure that my sound engineer checked that, but I'll ask him and check again. Strangely, we had another transmitter go down with the exact same fault between the matinee and evening performance as well. This was a completely different set of transmitters (the hired set as opposed to our in-house set).

After checking settings and resyncing my next point of suspicion would be the antenna, but usually with a faulty antenna you see some RF coming out of the pack. I have seen packs do odd things after getting very sweat soaked, which has cleared up after a good internal clean.