Technical Manager and Project Engineer vacancies

pumphouse

In my professional role (rather than the outside-of-work activities that get me closer to pushing the buttons!) we are seeking two individuals for opportunities in our stage and performance technology division.  The roles are for a project engineer (£37-45k) and a technical manager (£45-55k) - salaries dependent on experience.

The work is varied and will involve variously management, design, commissioning and troubleshooting of lighting, performance sound, paging systems, cue lights/SM systems, comms systems, networks and associated infrastructure on projects ranging from schools and small regional theatres up to new builds or major refurbishment of large venues.

Our stage business is based in Greater Manchester (Shaw) but we have a satellite office in Bicester and other group business offices in London.  Remote/flexible home working is also supported.

The roles would suit people with a background in live performance work (including technical production management) who may now prefer to work daytime hours and not show-schedule hours.  They are also suitable for people in installation companies looking to progress.

If you are interested and wish to see the full job descriptions then please send me a PM via the Blue Room with your contact details and a brief background statement and why you are interested and I'll send the details over to you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.