Strand 250 ml

charlie_b

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and help you can help, I am currently doing some work at a school and they have a strand 250ML lighting desk, however when I try to activate house lights thorough the desk rather then the main switch no lights are activating, dose anyone know why this happens and how to correct it?

Many thanks in advance 

One school near here had house light control through the desk whenever they were ALL turned off at the normal bank wall switch. If you wanted to be safe when changing a lamp, you had to power down the dimmer rack. Really odd. However they were dimmable fluorescents that hardly dimmer away smoothly. I always rigged some uplighters and shut the houselights off before the audience came in. So much more controllable and pleasant on the eye.  

We need to know how it is setup to be able to help. Are the house lights just halogen on a dimmer or are they LED?

I have used a 250ml although not for about seven years now but I can still try to remember.

Are you familiar with theatrical/stage lighting?

On 11/9/2023 at 6:06 AM, legoset0 said:

We need to know how it is setup to be able to help. Are the house lights just halogen on a dimmer or are they LED?

I have used a 250ml although not for about seven years now but I can still try to remember.

Are you familiar with theatrical/stage lighting?

The house lights are LEDs however all the stage lights are halogens 

I'm familiar with stage lighting.