Showmagic, Artnet and Win 11 - artnet not seeing network

IJWesley

The title says it all.

I have a new PC. I have installed Showmagic, but ArtNet is not detecting the network card. As far as I can see, all the network addresses are correct. 

I am using Entecc Open DMX Ethernet Mk2

The system works with my ancient laptop, so I know the issue is not infrastructure. 

When I try to connect, ArtNet is not seeing the network card. However, the network card is working fine. It connects to my home network.

Any thoughts on what I have missed?

Ian

Edited by IJWesley
More information

Presume you've tried calling the folks at showmagic who are usually very helpful. 

Not sure what you mean by "artnet is not seeing the network card". Do you mean the artnet settings in showmagic are not available? Or do you mean the enttec ode interface isn't receiving the artnet? 

If the 2nd, download an Artnet test program onto another computer and check what's coming out of showmagic. 

Do you have a switch./hub in between the laptop and the ODE? 

Edited by timsabre
  • Upvote 1