PC Stage by Lowernab DMX dongle 512 chan

Ton R.

Hello everybody.

I am looking for the 512 channel DMX dongle for PC Stage by Lowernab.

A small veue in a place called Purmerend, near Amsterdam Holland, uses PC Stage and has done for a pretty long time now.

For some of you who may be familliar  with this lighting and showcontrol programm, you may know that this is a very clever, very stable and extreemly userfriendly programm.

Though the interface looks even a bit "unproffessional", the programm is defenately not.

Unfortunately the dongle has been exposed to an electrical overload and is now completely gone to tech-Nirvana.......

Since this small venue is solely run by volunteers, it is absolutely to be prefered to be able to replace the dongle.

If you have one ( or more ) or know of somebody who has, and it is just lying somewhere collecting dust ? Than Please let me know.

The crew of the venue would be extreemly gratefull !!!

I dare not hope, but if one doesn't shoot the arrow, one will always have missed the target.  ( Famous dutch saying )

Thank you for reading. Hopefully you can be of help.

With Regards.

Ton R.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.