Strand Patt 76

JumpingBean

I'm looking for a Strand Patt 76 to use in the atrium of our newly remodelled foyer in the theatre. I already have two which I put away over 30 years ago and need a third to fill the space. It doesn't need to be working as we plan to refurbish them but preferably it shouldn't be too battered.

Does anyone have one lurking in a dark corner please?

30 minutes ago, alistermorton said:

We have one in excellent condition in Caterham. I got it out of the loft this morning, it's yours to collect. 

Wow Alister, that's fabulous. And so close. I am away until the end of the month and would like to come and collect it myself and say thank you but if that inconveniences you I'll ask around and find someone who can pop over.

On 7/3/2022 at 12:34 PM, alistermorton said:

We have one in excellent condition in Caterham. I got it out of the loft this morning, it's yours to collect. 

Wow Alister, that's fabulous. And so close. I am away until the end of the month and would like to come and collect it myself and say thank you but if that inconveniences you I'll ask around and find someone who can pop over.

Thank you so much. I'll be in touch early August

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/4/2022 at 3:00 PM, JumpingBean said:

Thank you so much. I'll be in touch early August

Hi Alister. I'm back and come and collect this now. I could do this afternoon between 4 and 5pm, any time on Saturday or Sunday late afternoon, early evening. Do any of these suit? Carolyn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.