Unique hazer - doesn't power up

AndrewE

I have an old Unique hazer (older style with boxer shape and openable side panels) that has sat idle for a couple of years and now doesn't power up.

Power is reaching the input headers on the pcb but doesn't seem to be progressing beyond. I can't see an internal quick blow fuse so I'm assuming that one of the boards inside has died, but if anyone has any suggestions to try before I send it away for a service I'd be grateful.

A couple things to try. Presume you have checked that Fuse on the Power PCB.  There is a thermal trip under the Heat Exchanger which could be the problem. There are some really early Uniques (pre 2001) that have really very different Metal Work so tricky to Service if PCBs required but this has not stopped us yet from servicing Unique1's successfully.

• Upvote 1