Crisis Management Questionnaire

Christopher Purnell

Hi all, 

I hope you are doing well, allow me to myself, my name is Chris Purnell. Some of you may know me as the Technical and Building Manager of the New Theatre Oxford, and some of you may know from my days at ETC. I am reaching out to you because I am currently conducting a research project with the University of Leicester looking into how venues such as ours prepare, react, and resolve crises that occur. This questionnaire is the first phase of the research project and your email has cropped up during our research.   
For this, I want your perspective on your venue, please use the Jotform link below, it should take you around 10-15 minutes. Please feel free to share this link, we aim to get it shared as widely as possible.

Due to GDPR, we cannot comment on who else has been emailed this link and can only comment on you as an individual. 

If you have any questions and/or are interested in being interviewed in person, please feel free to contact me. 

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Please click the link to complete this form.
form.jotform.com

Many Thanks 

Chris Purnell