Zero88 Jester ML24 - how are white channels handled?

Dave N

Hey,

We've got a Jester ML24 and have added an RGBW fixture (the Briteq BT-Theatre-60FC). When I tested this, I did it on channels 1-4 on the faders and faded up RGBW separately. I felt like I got much better whites than now I have it patched in properly. I've gone for the 6ch+ mode, and the matching fixture from zero88. This should give 5 channels - RGBWD - and then a strobe channel which I don't need.

My question is whether it's possible for me to address the white channel? I have a suspicion that the Jester is only using the RGB channels...

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Dave

There's a possibility that the White channel is defaulted to "0" rather than "255". Select the fixture, press "Colour" (which will show RGB on the wheels), and then press "Colour" again, which should then display "White" on the wheels. Using these four wheels, create a colour you're happy with, and then you can record it as a Colour Palette.