AirDmx movement problems

Richard CSL

So I have recently installed a system with Ipad and AirDmx interface.

The software leaves a lot to be desired, but hey ho, that is what I have been given to work with.

So my problem is the fade between positions of the movers is say 8 seconds, all appears to be correct on the ipad, ie the faders move smoothly, however the output from the airdmx router appears to be in 1 second packets then pause then another second and so on.

Does anybody have an idea of a way to speed up communication between the wifi of the Ipad and the AirDmx router??

any help greatly appreciated.

https://photos.google.com/u/1/photo/AF1QipMZOEtzR-sS6g5d68zqQNXjTOa2sMKNkGWyewCQ

link to video.

So I have recently installed a system with Ipad and AirDmx interface.

The software leaves a lot to be desired, but hey ho, that is what I have been given to work with.

So my problem is the fade between positions of the movers is say 8 seconds, all appears to be correct on the ipad, ie the faders move smoothly, however the output from the airdmx router appears to be in 1 second packets then pause then another second and so on.

Does anybody have an idea of a way to speed up communication between the wifi of the Ipad and the AirDmx router??

any help greatly appreciated.

https://photos.googl...Oa2sMKNkGWyewCQ

link to video.

404 error on the link