EVL LED Wash 21T Manual

ferrisio

Hi, I've 'acquired' a couple of EVL Lighting LED Wash 21Ts - I believe EVL were an importer for Chinese lights, and so these could be anything? Does anyone have a cache of documentation for them, or ideally for this one, I gather EVL are long gone? I can hook it up and try and figure out the DMX mapping but it would certainly save a lot of time if someone here has seen them before! Am a soundie not a lampie so feel free to address me as an idiot! Thanks!

I don't have any documentation but there is an Avolites personality for this fixture. If it helps you can view the channel assignments and function range values on the Avolites Fixture Personality Library website. Select 'EVL Lighting' from the Manufacturer drop-down on the left, then select 'LED21T' from the list and finally click on the .d4 file at the top of the File Name column. This will load a page showing the channel assignments and if you hover over the attribute group icon next to the channel offset it will reveal a popup with the associated function ranges.