Heatsink clip

DrV

I just need to replace a missing clip for a Lightprocessor Paradim which is in for repair. Does anyone have a scrap unit which they are prepared to cannibalise? I can get a pack of 10 from Germany for a couple of quid but the postage is about £15 so I'd rather not if I don't have to. Pic of clip here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nU7qrSOfsr3cUDy6Vg0_oMI3fATdaiNs/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks, Dave

Edit to add: I posted the link without any permission. It is now viewable, sorry

Sorry, link was not shared correctly. It should now work. The nearest available part is a Fischerelektronic thf247 which is what I'd have to get from Germany.

Thanks, Dave

Edited by DrV

Give Keith at Zero88 a quick call - he might know the right part number or an equivalent as Lightprocessor falls under his purview. I've serviced Paradims before now but never scrapped one so I ought to have some spare clips too - let us know if you find out which it is? :)

I had another look at the Farnell offerings and, as I had an order going in anyway, I've ordered some THF104 clips (Farnell 1892349). I think they might do the job, even though they are a different design. I'll let you know whether they fit. And yes, I'll give Keith a call if they don't.

Dave