Building Projections

danoliver

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a company that manufactures projectors that can be used to project onto the side of buildings (like the Gail Porter FHM publicity stunt).

If anyone has any contacts, or Web sites, could you please drop me an email at dan.oliver@futurenet.co.uk

Many thanks for your time

Dan

You could try E/T/C/ Audiovisuel (not ETC of Source 4 fame), Hardware for Xenon, or Pani. I don't have any numbers to hand, but the Plasa website http://www.plasa.org/ has a good members directory which will get you contact details.

If you just want to hire, rather than purchase, any of the larger hire shops should be able to help you out (although I know Hardware and E/T/C/ do hire as well).

Tom

hi

can anyone remember the name of the firm at last years(I couldnt get to this years, so that is to only substantiated info I have) Abtt show. they did the queens jubilee projections on the walls of the palace.

dammned if I can remember their name, but they have a red on black logo.

possibly orbital?

sorry I couldn't be of more help.

andrew clunie

can anyone remember the name of the firm at last years(I couldnt get to this years, so that is to only substantiated info I have) Abtt show. they did the queens jubilee projections on the walls of the palace.

That would be E/T/C if my memory serves me right. As suggested Pani and Hardware for Xenon all do that kind of thing as well. If you need a moving image (ie. video playback) then large (15000 lumens plus) DLP projectors would do the job but would attack the pocket slightly, HTH Peter

Archived