MAC 350 Entour - Sensors List

Hugo Correia

Greetings everyone!I have a MAC 350 Entour with the following errors:SL3E and SL4E.I know these are sensor errors. Can anyone tell me which they are?I cannot find information about this equipment and it is the first time I have one to repair.Thanks!

As you've discovered, the manual says:

SL1E - SL7E(Sensor error, sensors 1 - 7) ...a sensor reports that it is short-circuited or open

So in your case, sensors 3 and 4 are faulty (or possibly the wiring/connectors). Is there any indication of any crushed looms or wires, in the first instance?

I've got the 350 Entour schematic here but unfortunately none of the sensors are numbered so I can't see what 3 and 4 relate to... I'll keep looking.

Hope that helps a tiny bit.

Hi,

I also have de manual and the schematics, but as you say, none of the sensors are numbered.

The 7 led's sensor socket are identified from A to G.

The SL1E to SL7E sensor reports that it is short-circuited or open...

So probably, the problem must be in this area, I will change the LEDs position and check if the problem goes to another number.

Thanks

Greetings everyone!I have a MAC 350 Entour with the following errors:SL3E and SL4E.I know these are sensor errors. Can anyone tell me which they are?I cannot find information about this equipment and it is the first time I have one to repair.Thanks!

As you've discovered, the manual says:

SL1E - SL7E(Sensor error, sensors 1 - 7) ...a sensor reports that it is short-circuited or open

So in your case, sensors 3 and 4 are faulty (or possibly the wiring/connectors). Is there any indication of any crushed looms or wires, in the first instance?

I've got the 350 Entour schematic here but unfortunately none of the sensors are numbered so I can't see what 3 and 4 relate to... I'll keep looking.

Hope that helps a tiny bit.