Lighting Hire In Cornwall

johnb

Was hoping someone could help me - I am looking for a lighting hire company that deals in the cornwall area (Newkey / Cambourne specifically). I am in London and have been tasked with trying to sort out some lighting kit for a group I know who are going down there, and don't know anyone in the area.

Any suggestions welcome

Cheers

Guest lightnix
I think Paul Need has an office in Cornwall, try dropping him a PM. Apart from that there's Stage Electrics or Utopium Lighting in Bristol. Maybe the White Book will throw up a couple more, but that's all that spring to mind at the moment.

No

All I am after is two stands with about 4 cans on each for an event in a church hall. All they need is a wash of colour just to add a bit of atmosphere!

A hire company in the cornwall area would save us having to hire in London and transporting it down there! However at the moment I am only at the stage to trying to work out what we can do for the (very) small budget, and there are a few other possibilities I am looking into.

John

I've used Stage Electrics in Exeter for a Cornwall gig, they even delivered to the depths of the countryside where mobile phones are only good for doorstops. Otherwise contact any theatre within your area, everyones looking to make a few quid and it might be good to build up local contacts for the future

Hope this helps

Adam

Archived