Theatre CAD Symbols

WJProctor

Hi,

At uni I have done alot of CAD for numerous things, and really like it, so I decided to set about doing some CAD work for my group, I just wondered though to save sometime does anybody know where I can get CAD symbols from for Theatres, lighting that kind of thing. Ive had a quick search online and at stagelink but with no real results.

Cheers

Hi,

At uni I have done alot of CAD for numerous things, and really like it, so I decided to set about doing some CAD work for my group, I just wondered though to save sometime does anybody know where I can get CAD symbols from for Theatres, lighting that kind of thing. Ive had a quick search online and at stagelink but with no real results.

Cheers

there is an FAQ on a very useful website Here that lists a couple of places to get lighting symbols for cad. Also if you search that website there are about 30 other posts on a similar subject. Many with links in them.

Good Luck.

Let us know if there is anything else you need.

James

This is exactly the kind of situation in which people should be using the search function (top-right corner of each and every BR page). Feeding the words "lighting CAD symbols" into it produces lots of useful results which answer this question. It's even mentioned in the Lighting FAQ, for crying out loud.