DM20 digital mixer

justintyme

I recently purchased a Tmix DM20 mixer (a rebadged Soundking ) with the express need to control it via my iPad. Having downloaded the correct software from the AppStore, Once connected, I find that it crashes immediately I try to make any changes live changes, although the demo works fine. The iPad is the latest 2018 version (not the brand new one just out) running the latest updated software. I have tried two similar iPads and both suffer the same issue. Emailing Thomann had now response so I'm at a brick wall.My thoughts are that the App also needs updating and modifying to run on the latest software, and that this has not yet happened.

My question is, has anyone else suffered this problem? If so, has it been solved?Thanks to anyone who can shed a bit of light.Cheers Nigel

Tried the app makers?

Very surprised you had no response from Thomann, whose customer service is probably the best in the business...

I recently purchased a Tmix DM20 mixer (a rebadged Soundking ) with the express need to control it via my iPad. Having downloaded the correct software from the AppStore, Once connected, I find that it crashes immediately I try to make any changes live changes, although the demo works fine. The iPad is the latest 2018 version (not the brand new one just out) running the latest updated software. I have tried two similar iPads and both suffer the same issue. Emailing Thomann had now response so I'm at a brick wall.My thoughts are that the App also needs updating and modifying to run on the latest software, and that this has not yet happened.

My question is, has anyone else suffered this problem? If so, has it been solved?Thanks to anyone who can shed a bit of light.Cheers Nigel

Archived