Scrollers with freestyler 2

Robertdazzler

Hi

New to freestyler 2 and trying to use an ancient unlisted scroller with freestyler 2. Can't find any one channel scroller in their extensive fixture list but can get some control using" 1 channel of "24 channel dimmer pack". In "create sequence" I can set a scene step for each of my 15 colours using the slider for DMX level. Whilst this is fine for a simple dimmer, the resolution is not good enough to get all 0-15 numbers. I need to load 1,2,3,4,5 etc with no omissions to get all the colours. There has to be a better way so help please..

Unless I've misunderstood you question,one way forward would be to create a new 'fixture' for your scroller. Details here ...

https://www.freestyl...fixture_creator

['p.k.roberts' timestamp='1539505149' post='567700'

Thank you for your response. My question was somewhat garbled so I will pose it another way:

1. Please list any scrollers that are in freestyler's list of fixtures. I can then edit to suit mine.

2 Otherwise I need a simple header with a colour channel but which.

I have tried to create a fixture but keep getting statements of errors e.g." subscript out of limit" or similar., when hitting "save"

The header I want to create has only one channel " colour" of 15 levels. What do I enter for all the other unused aspects?

I am sure I will get to grips with Freestyler. 2 eventually but need some hand holding at the moment.

Archived