Hammersmith Apollo

timmath

Does anyone have a drawing of this venue, and any technical info for it - I cant seem to find anything on the carling websites.

any info would be great

tim_at_timmatthews_dot_com

cheers

tim

Might be able to help with this( well I say help in a loose sense). I'm currently just in the middle of spec for a show at the end of July in the Apollo. According to my client, CAD drawings are not easily available for the venue but apparently some form of plan is on its way to me. If not, I should have something more after the first production meeting.

Watch this space

The venue has nothing apart from rigging points FOH on stage counterweight bars and a 125 3phase stage right for lights, cant remember sound power.

Local power from followspots is 32 single phase on the balcony.

PA points are also present lust over the front of the stage, disadvantage is they are fixed, its either these or stack on the floor.

Lighting has points level with the PA over the stage or in the dome over the seats around rows D/E

Archived