Antari Z-350 Low Output

Don Allen

I am looking at an Antari Z-350 that has very low output. I have been told by one user that it has never had a high output. I have run white vinegar and distilled water through it for several hours and that comes out as a steady stream of steam.

Does anyone hace a circuit for the Z-350 Fazer or know what the multi turn trimpot is for and what the jumper shunt is for. I have only been able to get a spare parts diagram for it.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
The heater block did not have an Antari sticker on it. The new heater had an Antari sticker on it, I was able to blow though the block, which I could not do with the original heater block. Fitting the new heater block has fixed the low output.

Good result. I wonder what caused the issue with the original block. Inappropriate liquid? Long term use?

On a recent job I had two glycol haze machines delivered (upside down in the truck!) with remnants of oil haze fluid in them that created a lovely bubbly effect when I filled them with the proper haze fluid.

I can't help feeling that a big sticker applied to brand new machines that says "OIL BASED FLUID ONLY" or "WATER BASED FLUID ONLY" could save a lot of problems with stinky smoke, damaged pumps and damaged heater blocks.

Archived