normal usb a to neturik usb b connector

CARWYN

has anyone ever seen a normal usb a cable to neutral usb b cable

Can you explain what you mean by "neutral"? Type A to B male-male cables are everywhere, from Poundland upwards, but if you mean the ridiculously over-priced hand-made Italian brand of that name you might do better on an audiophile forum.

Means Neutrik, as (almost) stated in the title.

Personally I didn't know Neutrik even made cable USB connectors, but looking at their website it appears they make a USB-A to USB-B cable which mates with their universal panel mount USB connectors.

Means Neutrik, as (almost) stated in the title.

I see what you mean, but Neutral is also a brand of USB cables (hand-forged conductors, hand-knitted insulation, hand-carved connectors, etc.). Predictive text strikes again?

I see what you mean, but Neutral is also a brand of USB cables (hand-forged conductors, hand-knitted insulation, hand-carved connectors, etc.). Predictive text strikes again?

Ah never heard of that. But I think the question was about Neutrik and predictive text changed it. And based on Neutrik's website I think the answer is "No, they just make an A-B cable which probably costs a week's wages."

Archived