Element 2 Keyboards

BobJ

Tried to access ETC Connect forum but getting Htpp 1.1 error for past 12 hours! Question is about Element 2. We have that horrible little QRTY keyboard attached but I found it difficult yesterday to enter a label in a Magic Sheet. Could not get it out of that mode whereby some keys on this short keyboard are number entries. However, I would prefer to use that touch screen, virtual QRTY the ETC Techs drop down when doing this stuff. A lot easier in the dark! Ideas?

sounds like Num Lock is on, is that the question?

Right, it would wouldn't it. But this funny little keyboard has numerous multi function keys and the numlock does not do what I think it should. Hopefully ETC connect is up and running now so I pop over the to get a ECT tech to tell me how to pop up the virtual QRTY. Thanks.

Hi Bob,

To unlock Number lock on the little keyboard, use [Fn] (near bottom left?) and [Num Lock] (near top right?) at the same time. I don't have the keyboard in front of me right now so I may not have the keys labeled exactly correctly.

Archived