GAM swatch book

peter

Apologies for the random post, but I've been let down by my usual contacts.

I'm looking for a GAM swatch book. Simple, you would think, but not so. GAM don't have a 'request a swatch' on their website, and my contacts at SLX and White Light haven't been able to come up with the goods, so this is an appeal for a GAM swatch book. If anyone knows where these are obtainable from, please let me know.

Peter

Apologies for the random post, but I've been let down by my usual contacts.

I'm looking for a GAM swatch book.  Simple, you would think, but not so.  GAM don't have a 'request a swatch' on their website, and my contacts at SLX and White Light haven't been able to come up with the goods, so this is an appeal for a GAM swatch book.  If anyone knows where these are obtainable from, please let me know. 

Peter

I have a few that the guys from gam/lemark left with me a few weeks ago, iam shure I can dig one out (lots of things in boxes at moment, we are getting a new level built in the unit).

if you pm me with your number etc when I find one u can pick up or owe me a drink for posting to you.

Mark

Archived