MultiPlay / Play List Cue

PennySense

Hi there!

I have used MultiPlay to create and run sound cures for a number of theater productions and found it very useful.

As I've been exploring using all the functions available, I found a feature (similar to QLab) that should allow you to add a folder with a playlist with grouped tracks to fire one after the other with the same set of parameters (I'd like to use this for my intermission tracks)

I've added "Playlist Cue" from the toolbar, but, when I open the cue properties, I can't add any folders or sound tracks to it.

Does anyone else use MultiPlay who could "cue" me in?

Hi there!

I've added "Playlist Cue" from the toolbar, but, when I open the cue properties, I can't add any folders or sound tracks to it.

Welcome to the forum.

Once you have opened cue properties press the red * button, in the preview section, and add a sound track. Repeat this to build up your playlist.

Then press the Green accept button when you have finished.

Once you have built up your Playlist you can drag and drop the individual tracks to alter the play sequence.

Cheers

Gerry

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum.

Once you have opened cue properties press the red * button, in the preview section, and add a sound track. Repeat this to build up your playlist.

Once you have built up your Playlist you can drag and drop the individual tracks to alter the play sequence.

Cheers

Gerry

I was able to add the cue list to my sound plot, with your advice.

Thanks for you help!

• 1 year later...

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers

Gerry

I was able to add the cue list to my sound plot, with your advice.

Thanks for you help!

Something I found with playlists- add the tracks in reverse order! Save time messing around with reshuffling them.

Archived