Faders give snap, not fade, a fixture not working.

BenEdwards

Had an odd one last night. Am using lightfactory and zeroo88 analogue dimmers with a demuxer 48 dimmers on strand freznal/profiles and some chap LED RGB pars. Have used this setup lots here but has some odd behaviour.

I had to repatch some of the lanterns and the ones I was having problems with are repatched as generic dimmers.

There are two problems, they may or may not be related.

On a cople fo the profiles when I dimmed them they did not dim, they seemed to snap on when I got to a certain intensity.

I also had a problem with one of the RGBs not workin, unless I use a preset I previously did. I think this may be user error but mentioning it in case it is related.

I kmowI need to go in and experiment to see what the problem is but was wondering if anyone had any thoughts.

Ben

Had an odd one last night. Am using lightfactory...

On a cople fo the profiles when I dimmed them they did not dim, they seemed to snap on when I got to a certain intensity.

You might also check output of LF under More->DMX View (shift+F9). Does those DMX channels that this fixture is patched to behave similar?

(There is also a Lightfactory forum at Yahoo groups)

Regards Kåre Olai

Archived