Scroller Replacements

whenwecanfly

Hey Team

So due to safety reasons I've just condemned 12 scrollers and am on the hunt for an alternative replacement - cause nobody likes scrollers!

Obviously we lose some versatility as scrollers fit on profiles and par cans and various others so I'd love possible alternatives.

Any ideas?

Matt

ETC Colour source units would be my immediate thought if you need the profile capabilities, or lustres if you can afford them. I am however wondering what on earth all 12 scrollers could have done to you to warrant being condemned 'for safety reasons'!

ETC Colour source units would be my immediate thought if you need the profile capabilities, or lustres if you can afford them. I am however wondering what on earth all 12 scrollers could have done to you to warrant being condemned 'for safety reasons'!

Nearlu hit me on the head. They are very old and the attachment for the safety chain died

Archived