Jump to content

Paint brush / roller cleaning machine - can't remember the name


Recommended Posts

A couple of years ago at ABTT I picked up a leaflet for a machine for cleaning brushes and rollers. It was a serious piece of equipment that (IIRC) recycled the water and collected the paint as solids (using a flocculant??). It came in 2 or 3 sizes and I'm guessing would have cost a 4 figure sum. Of course I have lost the leaflet and my Google-fu has let me down. Does anybody recognise what I am describing?
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.