lighting desk monitor problems

strandgsx

Hey,

Iam looking for some help with a monitor for a pulsar masterpiece screen driver.

It needs a CGA monitor which I believe are old old monitors, does anyone have any experiance of these and are there other desks that use them??

I know pulsar still sell their own monitors which are around £400 (way to much money).

If anyone uses a masterpiece with a screen driver who knows anything please get in touch. Or knows of anywhere I can obtain a CGA monitor, ive tried ebay and searching on google but just found bumph I dont understand.

THanks

Hey,

Iam looking for some help with a monitor for a pulsar masterpiece screen driver.

It needs a CGA monitor which I believe are old old monitors, does anyone have any experiance of these and are there other desks that use them??

I know pulsar still sell their own monitors which are around £400 (way to much money).

If anyone uses a masterpiece with a screen driver who knows anything please get in touch. Or knows of anywhere I can obtain a CGA monitor, ive tried ebay and searching on google but just found bumph I dont understand.

THanks

http://www.converters.tv/products/converte...verters/41.html

A little bit of googling.

Archived