Solaris Stage Lighting Database

Oshine

Solaris is proud to announce the SOLARIS STAGE LIGHTING DATABASE!

http://www.solarisnetwork.com/equipment_specs.php

- Look up detailed information on the most popular intelligent fixtures on the market today (and yesterdays discontinued models as well). New fixtures & manufacturers are being added weekly.

- COMPARE 3 FIXTURES SIDE-BY-SIDE with our comparison engine designed and programmed by us! Solaris is the first and only site in the world to offer this useful feature.

The Solaris Stage Lighting Database is robust with details on each light. Specs on gobos, effects, lamps, construction, manuals, software, videos and images.

Please feel free to stop by and browse the Solaris Database and compare your favorite fixtures side-by-side. Also notify us of any mistakes in our listings and suggestions on how to improve. We are open to all comments and suggestions.

Please feel free to add this link to your sites and pages and email it to like minded friends, colleagues and clients:

http://www.solarisnetwork.com/equipment_specs.php

MANUFACTURERS: Please contact us if you wish to your lights to our database.

Thanks and Enjoy!

Oshine

That's almost like advertising, I'm sure.

Almost. But not quite.

This one had us stumped for a while, but we eventually decided that, while the bulk of the Solaris website is commercial in nature, the section that is being promoted here isn't actually selling anything and looks like it could be a very useful resource for lighting technicians. As such, this topic is staying.

That's almost like advertising, I'm sure.

Hi Niel,

Yes... it is almost like advertising except for the fact that I have personally programmed this database myself and manually gone through all the manufacturers websites to collect the data. It has taken me months to get this rolling and is quite useful to a lot of people... especially the Comapre Fixtures page.

This is truely a useful service & resource that we are working hard on to provide for the lighting industry. We also have other resource sections such as lighting industry software listings, association listings and educational listings.

Yes, we sell equipment, but we also provide information that is laid out in a clean and easy to sort through manner that we hope people will use.

Please enjoy the resources and don't buy our stuff.

Thanks,

Oshine

Archived