TAS MINI Ultra-Scan 200MSD

ihw

I have got hold of a couple of TAS MINI Ultra-Scan 200MSD scanners and although I can live without the manual it would be good for completeness and those little gems of 'I-did't-realise-that' information it might contain.

I have been in contact with Coemar and although they were helpful they can only come up with a MkII manual in Italian.

Also, if anyone has anymore of these heavy dinosaurs knocking around that they want to get rid of let me know.

Thanks everyone.

Ian

Hi,

I only have hardcopys of the manual, but I'll be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

Also, one of the companys I work for have 4 of the units in their inventory, I will ask them later today if they are interested in selling them, and get back to you.

Spantax

LampettGeneralen

Edit:

I PM'ed you a price for the 4 pack of scanners, let me know if it is interesting

I have got hold of a couple of TAS MINI Ultra-Scan 200MSD scanners and although I can live without the manual it would be good for completeness and those little gems of 'I-did't-realise-that' information it might contain.

I have been in contact with Coemar and although they were helpful they can only come up with a MkII manual in Italian.

Also, if anyone has anymore of these heavy dinosaurs knocking around that they want to get rid of let me know.

Thanks everyone.

Ian

I might be able to help I have 4 tas minultra scans, but cant remember wich ones at the mo, I think I have a copy of the manual, if it is the right one I'll PM you and send you what I can. I am considering selling my scans but again I will PM you regarding that soon(I need to dig them out first)

Guest mattladkinlx

The company I work for has 3 Tas Mini-Ultra 200MSD's in stock (ex-hire) all recently serviced and cleaned.

Will see if my boss wants to sell you any!!

Thanks for all the replies - I have only managed to get a part copy of the manual so far so if any of you manage to dig out the whole thing, great! I'd be happy to cover copying and postage costs, or I can let you have my email address if you want to send electronically. Looking forward to hearing back from you all. Ian

Archived