Edible Smores

LiviBelle

My understanding is that a smore is a marshmallow between two biscuits that's been wrapped in tinfoil and put in the oven or a fire until it's melted. Am I right?

If so then the obvious suggestion would be - why not just use smores? Surely you could do the melting bit beforehand and then just let them go cold - nobody's going to turn their nose up at a smore because it's cold, and it's probably not going to kill anybody. I don't think you'll find anything cheaper than a bag of biscuits and some doughnuts - and if there are any leftovers then I'm sure the crew could help out :)

You can get marshmallow creme rather than melt normal ones. Spread on a couple of small chocolate digestives and voila.

For that authentic S'more you need to get Grahams Crackers or similar square biscuits. Ocado do them along with Amazon. Watch out on Amazon through as many of the sellers stock is massively past the expiry date and very overpriced.

You can get marshmallow creme rather than melt normal ones. Spread on a couple of small chocolate digestives and voila.

For that authentic S'more you need to get Grahams Crackers or similar square biscuits. Ocado do them along with Amazon. Watch out on Amazon through as many of the sellers stock is massively past the expiry date and very overpriced.

This issue with the marshmallow creme and the graham crackers is that they are messy. The creme is sticky on an actors hands and graham crackers make a lot of crumbs. Our costumes are rentals so they absolutely cannot get dirty.

Archived