Snow machine QT. SR2. No snow this year

Thedoc101

I can't get snow out of a QTX SW2 snow machine. I thought that it was the pump and have replaced this and can't fathom out why it won't work anymore. I've checked everything else. All the tubes are clear and the fan works well. I have checked and reseated all the connections. The only thing left is the circuit board. Can you get replacements? Has anyone's experienced similar problems?

Typically the circuit board is only handling voltage step down - there's no "brains" in it to go wrong or repair.

If you're not comfortable enough with electronics to spot, diagnose and repair the circuit board instinctively then you're going to have a nightmare trying to fault-find on it. Since the unit is only £120 it would cost you less money to abandon this machine (keeping it for future spares) and buy a replacement; hunt around and you'll get comparative power machines for under £100

Archived