Amps for Turbosound Monitors

benge

Hi all

Am looking into the turbosound TXD range......

List so far:

FOH

2x TXD215

2x TXD115

Mon

6x TXD12M

2x TXD15M

Basically I'm after amps for the above.... I've been looking at the MC2 amps. 2x E45 for the FOH. Wots amps do you recommend for the monitors.

With Thanks

Ben

Ben

Just wondering if you're doing the right thing with your amps. The E series are bloody fantastic but also pretty expensive (not on a bang for bucks basis mind) when you compare them to the cost of your speakers. But still if you can afford to do it that way then you're lucky. Also are you sure you need the power from the E45, looking at the specs I suspect the E25 would do you quite happily. Why not give someone at Turbo a bell and ask their advice - they're usually pretty helpful on those kind of things

If you want to stick with MC2, which I think work really well with Turbos generally, then have you considered the lower spec and priced T series? Anyway these would definitely be the way to go with the wedges.

By the way on your list of cabs you seem to only have bins for FoH - TXD215s and TXD115s - is that a typo or am I (or you) missing something?

Milo

By the way on your list of cabs you seem to only have bins for FoH - TXD215s and TXD115s - is that a typo or am I (or you) missing something?

Possible that benge meant the TXD 151 (top) instead of 115 (sub)?

HTH

Munky :P

Archived