Martin Mac 500 HETR error

judokabdg

Hello Guys

I have problem with one of my Martin MAC500s - I am getting HETR error as soon after fixture finishes its reset procedure. Once I am trying to with lamp on manually I can hear click but lamp remains off ? Any suggestions please ?

thanks I will check it now :) Would you mind to explain me how to calibrate the sensor ?

I checked the temperature and it is 28 for the base and ERR for the head . So I assume it is faulty heat sensor . My question is Where is it located (heat sensor)

Still cannot find it. Is thermal switch and heat sensor the same thing? Please help :(

I checked the temperature and it is 28 for the base and ERR for the head . So I assume it is faulty heat sensor . My question is Where is it located (heat sensor)

Still cannot find it. Is thermal switch and heat sensor the same thing? Please help :(

No it isn't the same thing, but I can't help you with where it is.

It could be a problem with the wiring harness through the yoke into the head. These do wear / break over time.

Archived