SnakeSys B4

Big Jay

Hi All,

Has anyone every used a ChamSys SnakeSys B4 with an EOS system before? Every come across any data issues like intermittent data spikes?

I'm having some oddities with a B4 acting as the DMX node in ArtNet mode with an ETC GIO.

Its been fine until after we focused and now its causing our AvoRack to intermittently flash all the dimmers.

Any experience of this? It only seems to be affecting stream 1

J

Hi All,

Has anyone every used a ChamSys SnakeSys B4 with an EOS system before? Every come across any data issues like intermittent data spikes?

I'm having some oddities with a B4 acting as the DMX node in ArtNet mode with an ETC GIO.

Its been fine until after we focused and now its causing our AvoRack to intermittently flash all the dimmers.

Any experience of this? It only seems to be affecting stream 1

J

Yep, had pretty much exactly that problem, with the same combination of hardware (but with Sensor racks instead of Avo), and also from an Ion with the same gateway- obviously something a bit dickie somewhere, but never got to the bottom of why. We ended up just using a proper ETC gateway instead, or, if you need something a bit cheaper, I'd recommend the Pathway Connectivity stuff!

Archived